During 2016 ad 2017 academic staff and PhD students has opportunity to participate in EEA and Norway grants Scholarship programme EEZ/NFI/S/2015/024 ”Mobility in political science and sociology”.
The project is finished now, but results achieved will have impact in future. The project has many activities, like:
- Student and staff mobility;
- The international symposium “Urban governance in Europe: Preparing for diversity, social sustainability and migration”;
- Workshops on game theory for young professionals and on EU Global strategy.
- The workshop for secondary schools in Latvia – “Novadu spēles”.
- The valuable research design seminar and individual consultations for PhD students.
Thanks for all persons involved and special thanks to the project leader assoc. prof. Iveta Reinholde who made the project successful.
We are happy to share the brightest moments of the project!